BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sisterlock Update - 7 Weeks

Ok ... I been so busy I have not had the opportunity to post lately. What I really should say is that I did not make the time to post.

My SLs are doing wonderful. They are entering into a new stage. Instead of sticking straight out from my head they have started to drop. When I first had them installed, they resembled a full curly afro. Now I have to decide where I want to put the part because the hair on top will not stand up. It's all good. I am still free styling my hair until my locks settle and I get a little more length.

The only issue I am having is with dry flaky scalp. I drink about 40 oz of water a day. I will increase my water intake to about 64 oz. I am scheduled to see a dermatologist next month to make sure it isn't something serious. Also, the hair around the hair line is fine and straight. It keeps slipping out of the pattern.

Final note: I started a new diet to help me loose fat from my trouble areas. It is called Fast FLush. I will try and post about the diet every day. The diet spans 14 days. Basically you make sure you drink a lot liquids, you remove carbs from your diet, eat more fruit and vegetable and consume a lot of flax seed. There is more to it then this (google "The Fat Flush Plan" by Ann Louise Gittleman and Barry Sears) but those where the highlights. I'm not looking to loose weight. I am just looking to get rid of the spare tire around my waist.

later for now ... check back to see my progress

0 comments: