BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fat Flush: Days Two to Four

Ok ... I have been lax in reporting my update for the Fat Flush diet. But there is not much to report. The recommended recipes seem bland to me. I’m from the South Carolina and we cook a little differently. My stomach has not been feeling great for the last couple of days. I am currently on day 5 and up until Monday I was constipated. You wouldn’t think this could happen with all the fiber I have been eating. I went to the forum for the diet and there advice was: With any diet you will probably experience constipation or diarrhea. It is recommended that you drink more water and take Magnesium Aspartate. Well my system seems to have worked its self out. I really do not want to do the second week. But I will see.


Also, if you purchase everything for the week 1 menu you will paying a lot for weekly meels for one person. I spent close to $200 in NY for the ingredients for the recipes for the first week. Most of which are not things I typically have around the house. Some of the items will last more than one week (seasonings, ground flax seed, and flax seed oil).


Wish me luck as try to decide if will continue next week.

0 comments: