BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Second SL Installation

My second installation took place from 6-19 to 6-21. My consultant Patricia Adams just submitted her documentation for certification to the home office. Patricia if very professional and worked hard to give me lovely set of sister locks. The installation took about 30.5 hours (including breaks for lunch and to stretch our legs). In the end I had a beautiful set of sister locks.


I started this journey with about six inches of all natural hair. My curl pattern is between 4a and 4b. The sides of my head is less dense and straighter then the top and back. The hair on the top and in the back has tight coils and is thick &dense.


My installation experience starting from the day of installation:
  • First day (4 hours): my consultant separated my hair into several sections. She was also able to install a few rows. I was pleasantly surprise to see how thin the locks were. They were at least half the size of my first installation. My son’s first reaction was “I don’t like them they are too thin. I expected them to be bigger.”

  • Day two (13 hours): She Completed most of the top and back and left side. I had a clear picture of how locks were turning out and I loved it.

  • Day three (13.5 hours): She completed the remaining sections.

Finished Installation: My son went from they are really tiny to they are really pretty. My mom wanted me to take the first loctician to court for misrepresentation of services. She also loved it. Five noticeable differences:


  • Noticeable difference #1: Did I mention size. I will not lie … size does matter to me.

  • Noticeable difference #2: Visible neat parts.

  • Noticeable difference #3: My very tender head did not ache.

  • Noticeable difference #4: My hair was soft and touchable day one.

  • Noticeable difference #5: My hair was feathery and fluffy day one.

I finally can start my journey with the SLs that meet my needs. I look forward to what lies a head and although I may hit some rough spots I am sure that my lock will be beautiful because they already are exactly right for me. Thanks to my very conscientious consultant I am on way to something new and beautiful. Thanks Patricia for installing my beautiful SLs:


Consultant: Patricia Adams
Phone #: 347-743-1007
Email: niikili@hotmail.com


New Install: Day 1, Week 1, & picture of parts:

Sisterlocks 1


Old Install: Day 1, Week 1, & picture of parts:

First Install

3 comments:

Gigglz said...

What a huge difference in your parts and overall look of your locks!!! WOW!

YingYangGurl said...

Gigglz ... After seeing the difference I wanted to cry

Gigglz said...

I can only imagine!!!! Good thing you realized early that the first set just wasn't cutting it!!